Registration for the 2017-2018 academic school year opens on November 8, 2016.
Register by December 15 to guarantee a spot
Siblings of Current Students
Apply by January 1st to receive priority
Apply before January 1st to receive priority
over other new families
* All applications received after January 1st will be reviewed on a rolling basis, pending availability *
* All families will be notified of acceptance status on or before January 19th *
Ready to register?
To begin registration, follow the link to the TADS website:
Documents can be scanned and uploaded to TADS, faxed to 612-548-3323, or mailed to:
TADS Admissions Management
1201 Hawthorne Ave., Ste. 100
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Questions? Email Ora Kornbluth at Orakornbluth@yeshivatheatid.org.
The tuition schedule for the upcoming academic year is as follows:
Pre-K: $8,540.00 (Initial non-refundable* deposit, to be applied to tuition: $995)
Kindergarten - Fifth Grade: $9,540.00 (Initial non-refundable* deposit, to be applied to tuition: $1,245)
* Please note, tuition deposits are non-refundable, unless Yeshivat He’Atid does not accept your child.
Yeshivat He'Atid will once again be using the TADS system to streamline the enrollment and tuition payment process. Following the completion of enrollment, you will receive an email with a link to your tuition agreement. All forms MUST be completed online within the TADS system. Please note that final admission to the school is subject to the approval of Rav Ronen after interview and full admissions process. To register your child, please visit: https://www.mytads.com/a/yha.
You will be asked to provide the following items:
• Non-refundable tuition deposit ($995 for Pre-K; $1,245 for K-5th). Deposit is only refundable if the yeshiva does not accept your child. If your child attends Yeshivat He'Atid, the deposit will be fully applied to tuition. The deposit can be paid electronically from your bank or via credit card (additional 3% fee).
• 1 copy of your child's birth certificate
• 1 recent photo of your child
• B6T Transportation form for students in Kindergarten and above (Due March 1; available via TADS)
• If your child has an IEP, please make sure to submit it with the application
• For Grades 1 and above: Report Cards, most recent standardized test scores/reports, if applicable.
• Completed Information Release Form (form available on TADS website)
If you have any questions with this process, please contact Ora Kornbluth at Orakornbluth@yeshivatheatid.org.