Yeshivat He’Atid is a yeshiva day school in Bergen County that is a leader in re-envisioning the classroom to incorporate 21st century educational approaches. We are committed to excellence in Judaic and secular studies, and strive to foster in our students a love of Torah and Mitzvot, a deep commitment to Klal Yisrael and Medinat Yisrael, and an understanding of the importance of Derech Eretz and Chessed. We recognize that each child learns differently; we utilize a blend of face-to-face learning with online learning and peer-led learning to provide high quality, differentiated education. We educate our students to become active learners, analytical and independent thinkers, and problem solvers. We hope that Yeshivat He'Atid will serve as a model for 21st Century Jewish education that is innovative, economically sustainable, and can be replicated in other schools and communities.
Our educational objectives:
- Providing a high quality Judaic and secular education
- Fostering the individual strengths and interests of each student
- Helping our children grow in their dedication to Middot and Derech Eretz while learning in an environment dedicated to Torah, Mitzvot, Klal Yisrael, and Medinat Yisrael
- Integrating Torah learning with secular studies
- Teaching towards fluency and proficiency in the Hebrew language
- Supporting and encouraging parental involvement in their children’s education
- Promoting teachers who see themselves as lifetime learners, continuously working to grow and align with contemporary educational practices
- Measuring educational outcomes against individual and recognized standards
We recognize the importance of teaching to the whole child. Our curriculum:
- Educates students to become active learners, analytical thinkers, and problem solvers
- Embraces and leverages technology-based learning alongside interactive classroom instruction
- Recognizes the importance of inquiry and exploration in the pursuit of knowledge
- Develops each student’s ability to think independently
- Prepares our students for success in the 21st century
- Encourages individuality and nurtures each student’s unique talents and skill-set
Our Commitment at Yeshivat He'Atid:
We are committed to academic excellence in Judaic and secular studies.
We are committed to serving as a premier model for innovative and economically sustainable 21st Century Jewish education.
We are committed to nurturing meaningful relationships between teachers and students.
We are committed to using cutting edge technology to differentiate and support a variety of learning styles and learning levels.
We are committed to fostering confident, mindful, active learners and analytical thinkers.
We are committed to instilling a true passion for Torah and mitzvot, a deep connection to Klal Yisrael and Medinat Yisrael, and a dedication to cheesed and derech eretz.
At Yeshivat He'Atid we are committed to the success and happiness of every child.